If you want to find out why companies should spend more on PPC advertising, the first thing you need to ask yourself is whether your company actually needs to spend that much money on advertising.
PPC is highly targeted, very cost-effective, generates high conversion rates and gives you lots of opportunities to reach your clients and hopefully close them. In fact, there are many businesses nowadays who are raking in money by simply getting a PPC campaign up and running.
Why, Because it works!
Here are some of the benefits and reasons why this strategy works:
– If you have a website that is highly visited by your target market, PPC will bring you more traffic and more potential customers, as well as help increase your ranking in search engines. This means that your site will be closer to the top of the results list whenever someone searches for a related keyword. This is good news if you are trying to get noticed by different companies and other websites. PPC can bring you traffic in hordes, which will make your company more noticeable. In fact, a lot of companies have reported about getting more traffic and more business through PPC advertising alone.
– PPC can boost your corporate image. A lot of companies today are focusing their marketing efforts on social media. Social media sites have become a great way for businesses to showcase their brands and advertise their products. But what can be done with them? Putting PPC ads on such sites can improve your visibility and thus improve your brand’s image as well.
– Your product will be exposed to a large audience. Some would even say that thousands of your potential buyers are watching these sites like Facebook or Twitter. Now this is not entirely true. You cannot simply place an advertisement on one of these sites and expect millions of people to view your product. But if you do have a steady flow of traffic coming in with every post, then you have a much better chance of selling your product.
– Your ads are more targeted. When you advertise through a social media site or a blog, you are more likely to reach a specific audience. And through careful targeting, your ads will most likely hit your target niche market. This means more conversions from clicks and more sales.
– You have the ability to track and analyse your PPC campaigns. The good thing about the Internet is it’s open nature. You can easily see what works for your site. But that also gives you the chance to try other ideas and methods, as well.
– Another reason companies run PPC advertising is that they are extremely cost-effective. You do not need to have a large budget in order to run an effective PPC campaign. However, if you are working on a tight budget, it is important that you carefully evaluate the return on investment (ROI) you will receive once you start investing your money into PPC advertising. Remember, any money spent on advertising is money lost. It is imperative that you are able to generate a return on investment (ROI) that will be greater than the initial investment.
– One thing that people forget about when they are optimizing their websites for search engines is the use of content keywords. Content keywords are simple phrases that you place within your web content. These phrases can be related to your company’s products or services. As a result, when someone searches for your company’s name, you will show up near the top of the list because the keywords you used in your content are what people are searching for. For example, if your company sells furniture, you could place the phrase “furniture” throughout your website and articles or even content on your blog or sales letter.
– Another thing to consider is how well you are doing in terms of keyword rankings. There is software available to help with this process. When you place your company’s URL into the search engine’s page-ranking tool, there is a ranking system that counts how many times the keyword appears. The more times it appears, the higher up in the search results your company will appear. Obviously, if your company’s URL is not appearing in the first page of search results, you are going to see a drop in traffic.
These days, websites and blogs are among the first places online that people go to look for information. If your site is located on one of these top sites, then you are more likely to get found by them. Individuals and companies are constantly looking for new information, tools and tutorials on products and services that help them the Internet.
With all of these benefits, it is only natural that many website and blog owners are doing PPC advertising. Their main goal is to gain visibility and get their company’s name out there. But there is much more to PPC advertising than just getting people to visit your site. The right Ad campaign can help your company’s website rise in prominence within a very short amount of time. In fact, a great PPC campaign can boost conversion rates by as much as 50%.
If you want to chat with an agency about your requirements and how we can help grow your sales online then don’t hesitate to get in contact with www.rooteddigital.com.
Rooted Digital is a Digital Media Agency here to help individuals and companies reach their marketing and sales goals. Contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and where we can help you to achieve your goals.
Services we offer include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Local SEO, Google Pay per Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and Email marketing.